- Sustainability and PCI
- Learn about the efforts of PCI and its members to become more sustainable
- Precast Concrete and Sustainable Design
- Learn about the benefits of precast concrete
- LEED Resources
- Find out how precast can contribute toward LEED and other green building rating systems
- The Building Envelope
- Precast concrete, the building envelope, and energy savings
- PCI Certification
- Learn about the industry’s most respected measure of quality and professional assurance
- Case Studies
- Projects that have used precast concrete to assist in achieving their sustainable design goals
- Life-Cycle Assessment
- Study of the environmental impact of precast concrete
- Educational Resources
- Schedule a seminar or box-lunch program
- Frequently asked questions, terminology, links, and more
PCI sponsors and cosponsors a variety of educational programs to aid in the professional development of engineers, architects, and others in the construction and design community.
PCI offers several free educational programs on using precast, prestressed concrete. PCI is an AIA/CES Registered Provider and offers programs that can earn HSW (Health, Safety, Welfare) as well as SD (Sustainable Design) credits. These programs may also be used for PDH credits for engineers.
Most programs run about 1 hour in length.